About Me - Josh Hoole
PRINCE2; ILM Management L3; Chartered Management Institute Member; BA Hons
Josh has been involved in Third Sector technology for over 14 years, including 2 years on the UK’s Third Sector ICT Hub Steering Group and 6 years delivering technology consultancy support and direct digital inclusion through the Welsh Government’s Communities 2.0 Programme.
His focus is in helping build capacity within organisations to create and deliver strategic Digital Development projects and he is able to offer 360 degree support from leading the strategic direction on projects to supporting groups through the operational/practical delivery.
The Digital Development approach means working with organisations to identify areas where technology can streamline, enhance or create new business processes. From improved service delivery, to internal infrastructure and systems, to communications and online presence, to managing events and running consultations, Josh can help organisations exploit the low-cost or no-cost digital tools that will help reduce costs, enhance efficiency and effectiveness, and increase sustainability.
What We Deliver
- Developing a Digital Strategy
- Delivering Digital Inclusion
- Cloud Technology Implementation, including Data Protection
- Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Social Media Strategy Development and Delivery
- Web and Online Strategy Development and Delivery
- Building a Website
- Managing Remote Teams: strategy & implementation
- Technology to Manage, Promote and Sustain Your Organisation
- Online Surveys and Participation
- Writing & Delivering Webinars
- Staff & Team Skills mapping and sharing
- Train the Trainer
- Video creation
- Better Photographs for Marketing
- Graphic Design Principles
Previous PartnershipsCommunities First clusters - Most CVC’s - WCVA - Communities 2.0 Project - Wales Cooperative Centre - Pembrokeshire County Council - Carmarthenshire County Council - Learning Pembrokeshire - Age UK & Age Cymru - Care and Repair Cymru - University of South Wales - Richmond Dyslexia Association - Richmond Council for Voluntary Service - iT4Communities
If you don't have the skills in house then let's talk and find the best digital development solution for you.
Get in touch - I look forward to hearing from you!